Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Let's Get It Started!

Ok, so this week marks my first week back into the fitness groove. Woot woot! Well, I did go out for a run at 6 weeks, been walking 1-3 times a week, a bit of p90x and did some plyometrics in between weeks 6 and 10, but I'm getting back into a training regimen and scheduling my workouts. If I dont have them scheduled, I just wont do them. Or I feel like I didn't work out hard enough.

Anyway, the biggest bummer is that I have some residual pelvic pain so I have to start sslllooowwwww or I can barely walk the next day. So, my training schedule reflects that. What is AWESOME though is that it is much better this time. After Jack I could barely walk for 3 months! So, way to go ME!

This week's schedule:
Sunday:
nada! (we were traveling from our friend's and I also came down with an awesome sore throat)
Monday: Plyometrics with the hubs (10 reps of the following: jump squats, lunge jumps, push ups-man style first, tuck jumps, throwing a medicine ball back and forth, long jumps, low lying jumps and a neat partner ab exercise)
Tuesday: 35 min run/walk with my lovely sister in law (1 min jog, 90 sec walk), 1 hour beach walk with my dear friend, Sara
Wednesday: couch to 5k run with sister in law (30 mins of run/walk as above), planks and abs
Thursday: couch to 5k run with sister in law (30 mins of run/walk as above)
Friday: Plyometrics with the hubs
Saturday: Probably p90x Yoga or Cardio

Only bummer: 1) sunrise is late (7am) so I have to time my runs just right with my sister in law to cover kidcare and 2) its been raining so frelling much around here! I love running in the rain but man, it's been a LOT! And strong storms, too. But, whatever! I teach boot camp-rain or shine, people!!

Speaking of which, APRIL 25th BOOT CAMP STARTS!!! Are you coming??? I'm so excited! I have new workouts, new ideas that will get your body moving and sculpt that body!

No comments:

Post a Comment